Delicious, Chewy, these chocolate chip cookies are easy to make and requires only 4 ingredients. Unlike regular chocolate chip cookies, this has chewy texture nevertheless , its absolutely delicious.
Chocolate chip cookies are the most preferred sweet cookies besides Oreo and I am sure this would be loved both by kids and adults equally
I have used Hershey’s chocolate spread as both kid and myself love it. You can use any chocolate spread brand of your preference and availability
Preparation time: 10 mins Baking time: 10 mins Total time: 20 mins
Servings: 10-12 cookies
- 240 g Chocolate spread – any brand
- 150 g All purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips + + additional to garnish
Steps to prepare
- In a bowl, add chocolate spread , brand can be of your choice.
- Add egg and whisk well
- Add flour and chocolate chips
- Mix everything well to form soft dough. I always prefer refrigerating dough for 30 minutes before baking to get perfect texture to cookies. You can directly start making the cookies or refrigerate and then prepare
- Scoop out small portions of dough and place them on baking tray lined with baking paper. Leave gap of 3 cm between cookies. Now adding chocolate chips on top is optional step.
- I have added additional chocolate chips on top , this gives beautiful appearance to cookies. This is optional step and can be skipped
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are cooked at edges and slightly soft at centre
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes on the tray
Allow to cool completely on wire rack
- Serve immediately or store in airtight container. I have taken the picture of the second set with garnished chocolate chips as my final image as seen below. Look those gorgeous , inviting cookies 🙂