One of the most easiest , simple , delicious muffins which we all had consumed one or more time since our childhood is the plain old Vanilla Muffins
You can always do glazing or frosting on these muffins for additional taste and fancier look but I prefer it without any adornments. You can also serve these muffins with marmalade’s or jams
These are perfect, fluffy , moist and amazingly delicious muffins. They taste heavenly when made with vanilla bean paste. These muffins require simple ingredients which can be easily found in our kitchen and it’s so easier to make them so next time when dessert cravings strike, do try out these delectable humble muffins
Preparation time: 10 mins Cooking time: 25 mins Total time: 40 mins
- 1 cup All purpose Flour/ Maida
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg – room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup milk
Steps to prepare
- Preheat the oven for 180 degree cel. Line muffin moulds with paper and keep it aside
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and keep it aside
- In a separate bowl , whisk egg for few seconds.
- Add sugar and whisk well for 3-4 minutes
- Add milk, vanilla and oil to bowl and mix well
- Gradually add these wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Mix only until it all comes together. Do not over mix.
- Pour into the prepared muffin moulds. Tap gently to level it
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Serve these delicious plain Vanilla muffins warm