Eggless, Delicious, healthy made with zero oil, these pancakes are one of the perfect choice for good breakfast. You can use 1 cup wheat flour or 1 cup all purpose flour or mix of both for this dish. I would recommend using whole wheat flour or buckwheat flour and skip all purpose flour. I have provide recipe in case you wish to use it.
Infused with flavors of apple and cinnamon, these pancakes are really good in taste and quite nutritious. Simple to prepare with fewer ingredients, these pancakes are go to recipes when you are in a hurry, you just need to pour them and place them in oven while you finish rest of your work. Top the pancakes with your favorite syrup and fruits/nuts and serve warm
Preparation time: 5 mins Cooking time: 15 mins Total time: 20 mins
Servings – 2
- Whole wheat Flour 1/2 cup
- All Purpose Flour 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 2 teaspoon
- Pinch of Salt
- Low fat milk – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Applesauce (homemade) – 4 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract 1/4 teaspoon
- Cinnamon – 1/8 teaspoon
- Sugar (optional)
Steps to prepare
- Mix all dry ingredients well in a bowl
- Add Applesauce, milk water ,vanilla extract, Cinnamon to form batter. If you are using sweetened applesauce you can skip sugar. Add sugar or honey as desired or skip it. You can use my homemade applesauce recipe too
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade. Line baking tray with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- Pour batter thick in small round shape, keep gap between the pancake. I slightly brush top with extra virgin olive oil to keep it moist and tasty, this is optional
- Cook for 15 minutes until firm and golden brown. Allow it to cool slightly
- Top with honey/maple syrup, fruits and nuts of your choice . Serve warm, you will get 6-7 hot pancake instantly.