One of the cool and comfort drink to drool over this summer. To be honest, I am not big fan of any sandwich cookies. I only make them for my hubby and kid as they both love Oreos a lot. Now this is not one of the healthy milkshakes, it is just a comforting delightful drink to impress your family and friends.
This is delicious treat for all Oreo and Chocolate lovers , it’s easy and simple to prepare and you can double/triple the quantity as desired. If you love more of chocolate , then you can reduce or skip vanilla ice-cream and add chocolate ice-cream instead
Preparation time: 5 mins Servings : 1
- 3/4 cup cold Milk
- 2 big scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 5 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup Whipping cream
- 1 Oreo cookie crushed
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
Steps to prepare
- Blend milk, ice-cream and Oreo cookies to form smooth milkshake
- Add chocolate syrup to cold glass and roll over so that it coats well all over the cold glass
- Pour the shake in cold serving glass.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed Oreo cookie.
- I drizzled little chocolate syrup on top. Serve immediately