This is easy, quick effortless , instant home made condensed milk. All it takes is mix ingredients and microwave for 2 minutes and Voila! Condensed milk is ready. It’s so easy and tastes so much better than the canned one
Now condensed milk is easily available in markets but desserts tastes even better when made with homemade condensed milk. Do try this recipe and share your experience
Preparation Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 2 mins Total time: 7 mins
- 1 cup good quality milk powder
- 1/2 cup powdered Sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon Corn starch
- 1 teaspoon soft Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Water
Steps to prepare
- In a bowl, add butter, corn starch, baking soda.
- Add milk powder and sugar. Mix well
- Add half cup water to this mixture.
- Mix well, there should be no lumps.
- Add 1/4 cup water now. It should be Free flowing consistency. Neither too thick or thin. Pour in big microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for a minute.
- Take it out stir well.
- Again microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir well.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Store in glass air tight container. Condensed milk thickens on cooling. Refrigerate the condensed milk. It should last for few weeks